Brit Puppy on the way

Here is the place to discuss our favorite dogs of all types, and our adventures with them.

Moderators: Vaughan, mchughcb

shoots100

Brit Puppy on the way

Post by shoots100 »

It's been almost three years since we put our last dog down.
The wife and I were discussing the prospects of adding another member to the household if the doctors gave her approval.
She has medical conditions that require special treatments and trial medications, so we had to make sure that adding a furry critter into the household wasn't going to rock the boat.
So when a friend called and said his Brittany gave birth on 7/12 (my late Mothers birthday), we knew she was looking out for us.
Since all of my Brits were males with a lot of liver color, he sent a pick of the pup he knew we would want.
This is CJ, Named after my late Mom Carol Joan.
Image[Image

Last week .

[url][url=https://postimg.cc/DWJkW4MQ]Image
[/url]

slugslinger

Re: Brit Puppy on the way

Post by slugslinger »

Brittany Spaniels are beautiful pups! Congrats.

Regards,
NRA Patriot Life Endowment Member
USAF Veteran

canalrifle
Meister der jagd

Post by canalrifle »

Thanks for sharing. Best wishes for your wife, you and the puppy.

buddygun

Post by buddygun »

I’m in my 70’s and had Brittany’s since I was 14. Introduced the breed to Africa. Can’t send enough about how great the Britney breed are.
Best wishes to your wife.

shoots100

Post by shoots100 »

Thanks for the replies.
This puppy is a well needed boost of spirits the wife and I need after dealing with Covid and my wife's medical issues over the last couple of years.
I'm picking CJ up Sept 8th.
It's been 15 + years since we've had a puppy in the house, so were in the process of trying to puppy proof the abode, but I feel this puppy is going to find anything we missed and more.

SJC

SPEEDY

Post by SPEEDY »

It's a cute little bugger, we would be lost without a dog in the house and I'm sure it will be a welcome addition to your home.
I'm soft and I don't care. :dance:

Chamois71

Post by Chamois71 »

IMG_2211.jpeg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
"That if you properly respect what you are after, and shoot it cleanly and on the animal’s terrain, if you imprison in your mind all the wonder of the day from sky to smell to breeze to flowers—then you have not merely killed an animal. You have lent immortality to a beast you have killed because you loved him and wanted him forever so that you could always recapture the day." —R.Ruark

Chamois71

Post by Chamois71 »

IMG_1176.jpeg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
"That if you properly respect what you are after, and shoot it cleanly and on the animal’s terrain, if you imprison in your mind all the wonder of the day from sky to smell to breeze to flowers—then you have not merely killed an animal. You have lent immortality to a beast you have killed because you loved him and wanted him forever so that you could always recapture the day." —R.Ruark

Return to “BlaserBuds Dog Diskussions”