Trigger Pull I’ve got a 1977 Blazer combo in 7x57R / 16 gauge and the trigger pull is to heavy, about 8lbs any ideas

Factory ammo fired in factory Blaser barrels only please.

Moderators: thechamp, skeetshot

Forum rules
Blasers only please. Post others in the appropriate forums. We like pictures. Post pictures if you got them.
Gary Rutherford

Trigger Pull I’ve got a 1977 Blazer combo in 7x57R / 16 gauge and the trigger pull is to heavy, about 8lbs any ideas

Post by Gary Rutherford »

Caliber 7x 57 by 16 gauge

Brand Of Ammo

Weight and type of bullet.

Range in yards or meters

Brand of rifle;

Barrel wight, sporter, semiweight, match;

Barrel length;

Scope used or open sights;

Group size in inches, MOA, MM, or MRAD.

stokesrj

Re: Trigger Pull I’ve got a 1977 Blazer combo in 7x57R / 16 gauge and the trigger pull is to heavy, about 8lbs any ideas

Post by stokesrj »

I'm not sure how it works in Canada, but here in the US, Blaser USA will gladly adjust the trigger pull to something you like, around 2.5-3 lbs.
Robert J Stokes

p3t3rsn

Re: Trigger Pull I’ve got a 1977 Blazer combo in 7x57R / 16 gauge and the trigger pull is to heavy, about 8lbs any ideas

Post by p3t3rsn »

There are no Blaser service centre’s here in Canada. As I see it, you have two options.

Option one, contact Kara at Borderview Logistics and arrange to have the rifle sent south of the boarder for servicing at Blaser USA.

Option two, send the rifle to a Blaser trained gunsmith here in Canada - this would be my first choice. I would recommend calling gunsmith Jan Kolenbrander who is Blaser trained and worked for both Ralf Martini and Martin Hagn. PM me and I can provide contact details if interested.

Blackbear

Post by Blackbear »

OP, did you ever find a solution to your trigger pull issues? I’ve got a similar situation and am curious if and how you were able to resolve it. I’m in Alaska so I understand some of the challenges.

Gamsjagd
Meister der jagd

Post by Gamsjagd »

Come down to Texas for a hunt, drop it off and pick it back up when it is done.

Return to “Blaser Factory Ammo Database”