Van Wijk Safaris - new site sponsor

Here you will read announcements regarding the forum(s) and is the place to report issues and suggestions. All posts will be responded to, not all suggestions will be implemented!

Moderators: thechamp, Corjack

thechamp
Administrator

Van Wijk Safaris - new site sponsor

Post by thechamp »

We actually did this post yesterday but the server had a snafu last night and lost a bunch of post... So I'll try to recreate it close as possible..

We're welcoming Van Wijk Safaris, owned by Andries van Wijk and his wife Steffi van Wijk as new site sponsors. They have a hunting concession in the Limpopo Province in South Africa. Pagosawingnut has hunted with them and had asked that I go by and meet them while at the Dallas Safari Club show. I was able to spend some time with them and found them to be very nice folks indeed. In fact hopefully not too far down the road I hope to join them for a hunt and sight seeing trip.

Their website, http://www.vanwijksafaris.com goes into very good detail about what they offer in the way of hunts and things to do. I will add that they are able to host up to 25 people at their facilities. If I recall correctly they prefer hunting parties of roughly 5 persons each.

You'll notice their symbol to the right under Titanium Gunworks. You can click on it or directly on the link in the above paragraph to visit their site.

Any questions please contact them or you may want to contact Pagosawingnut for info concerning their hunts, etc.

DSCN0385.JPG
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Biebs
Meister der jagd

Re: Van Wijk Safaris - new site sponsor

Post by Biebs »

If Wingnut knows them, I'd be suspect :-)

Return to “Forum Announcements, Suggestions, And User Issues”