Jerome Lanoue joins Rigby

"Whether crafted in 1775, today or the years in between, this is where you can discuss your Rigby rifles and shotguns."
Dieselfitter

Jerome Lanoue joins Rigby

Post by Dieselfitter »

I heard from the Verney Carron USA distributor that Jerome has left the company and signed on with J. Rigby and Co. Jerome has been the face of Verney Carron at every major sports show for the past several years. Jerome is one of the nicest guys to deal with in the shooting industry. He did the fitting on my Verney 500 NE and it came back perfect. The double Rigbys are a bit out of my budget but I am sure Jerome is going to do a wonderful job for the company.

9.3x64
Meister der jagd

Re: Jerome Lanoue joins Rigby

Post by 9.3x64 »

Dieselfitter wrote: Sat Mar 13, 2021 6:24 am I heard from the Verney Carron USA distributor that Jerome has left the company and signed on with J. Rigby and Co. Jerome has been the face of Verney Carron at every major sports show for the past several years. Jerome is one of the nicest guys to deal with in the shooting industry. He did the fitting on my Verney 500 NE and it came back perfect. The double Rigbys are a bit out of my budget but I am sure Jerome is going to do a wonderful job for the company.
Good to see they are recruiting good talent, certainly a positive sign for the future of Rigby.
Life is too short to hunt with an ugly dog.
Hunt with a German Shorthaired Pointer.

Return to “John Rigby And Company”