Swarovski TM 35

This is the place to discuss and compare all outdoor optics. Sponsored by
Euro Optic, and, Titanium Gunworks.

Moderators: thechamp, Dom

Corjack
Administrator

Swarovski TM 35

Post by Corjack »

Just got my Swarovski Thermal in, and stuck it on a Z8 1.7-13.3. I have a 420 pound propane tank in my yard that I run the stove in the house on. I got it cheap because it did not have a gauge on it. Now I have a 5000.00 way I can see how full it is. Kinda a cool gizmo. I look forward to playing with it after dark.
C5C181B8-E4D7-49E5-B482-2B167A7D1613.jpeg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
There are no fleas on the 9.3s

Booger county time and temp
Click for weather forecast

Pigeon
Pro Staff

Re: Swarovski TM 35

Post by Pigeon »

No RAIL on the scope??? Ron... You should upgrade... ;-)

good luck with the TM35... :-)
life is too short for not having the best equipment You could buy...
http://www.titanium-gunworks.com

Kflattmann
Meister der jagd

Post by Kflattmann »

CJack…let me know how the thermal does. I’ve been contemplating getting it but was unsure on performance….

USPfan

Post by USPfan »

Any updated thoughts on the TM 35? I just ordered an infiray mate mah50, as the swaro and leica options can't be imported into canada at the moment.

Olsen

Post by Olsen »

The last year, there been some really bad episodes, in Sweden, with danish hunters, wildboar hunting with thermal gear :think:

One guy killed 3 highland cows, he was sure it was 3 wildboars and another killed a horse, he too was sure it was a boar :doh:

I dont have patience for night hunting, but I love my IR sight, I can see everything like it was daylight :whistle:
Olsen

Blaser R8 Proff Succes .308 win - 9,3x62

2 shots in the same hole is often luck......3 in the same hole is using Olsens shooting stick....

Vaughan

Post by Vaughan »

How do you mistake a horse for a wildboar? Admittedly I don’t have a lot of experience with thermal optics but either the silhouette would be all wrong or so indistinct because of distance you should know not to fire... What am I missing? :confusion-scratchheadblue:
/Vaughan

Real dogs have beards

Dom

Post by Dom »

Vaughan wrote: Wed Feb 22, 2023 11:32 am How do you mistake a horse for a wildboar? Admittedly I don’t have a lot of experience with thermal optics but either the silhouette would be all wrong or so indistinct because of distance you should know not to fire... What am I missing? :confusion-scratchheadblue:
Their eyes see a horse, however they want to shoot a wild boar so bad their mind says, ya, that a big boar, shoot it before it gets away :o
-------- There are those who only reload so they can shoot, and then there are those who only shoot so they can reload. I belong to the first group. Dom --------------

Vaughan

Post by Vaughan »

Dom wrote: Thu Feb 23, 2023 4:17 pm
Vaughan wrote: Wed Feb 22, 2023 11:32 am How do you mistake a horse for a wildboar? Admittedly I don’t have a lot of experience with thermal optics but either the silhouette would be all wrong or so indistinct because of distance you should know not to fire... What am I missing? :confusion-scratchheadblue:
Their eyes see a horse, however they want to shoot a wild boar so bad their mind says, ya, that a big boar, shoot it before it gets away :o
it's a boar. it's a boar, it's a boar...... brain disconnect followed shortly after by wallet disconnect .... :doh:
/Vaughan

Real dogs have beards

Return to “Optics - Hunting and Sport”