Got myself a little sneak boat for the ducks

Put any topics that do not fit elsewhere in this forum. A good place to just BS.

Moderators: skeetshot, deerhunter338mag

SPEEDY

Got myself a little sneak boat for the ducks

Post by SPEEDY »

On an impulse yesterday I bought myself a little sneak boat/duck boat that I happened across online.

I've been after a little aluminium canoe for a while now, mostly because I never thought I'd find something like this in Australia, so score.

I took it out for a run today and it's way more stable then the Seak Hybrid Kayak I have, no heavier and paddles pretty good. It won't win a speed contest but it's a perfect shallow water sneak boat that's comfortable to travel in, it's easy to get in and out of and will make a geat fishing and duck hunting boat.

Think it might end up with a 100ah lithium battery and a 24lb watersnake kayak motor.
Screenshot_20230603_175331.jpg
Screenshot_20230603_175449.jpg
Screenshot_20230603_175521.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
I'm soft and I don't care. :dance:

buddygun

Re: Got myself a little sneak boat for the ducks

Post by buddygun »

Nice looking boat. I didn’t know there where ducks in Australia but I guess I really never thought about it either

SPEEDY

Re: Got myself a little sneak boat for the ducks

Post by SPEEDY »

There's good ducks in every state and a ton of magpie geese in the Northern Territory.
Duck hunting is pretty popular here, although there have been some short seasons and bag limits in recent years.
I'm soft and I don't care. :dance:

Return to “Open discussion”