Euro Optic, and, Titanium Gunworks.
- Meister der jagd
- Posts: 2297
- kuchnie na wymiar kraków nowoczesnekuchnie
- Joined: Fri Nov 23, 2012 8:22 pm
- Location: Victoria Australia
I'm familiar with the Aimpoint, but have no experience with any reflex and have never even looked through one.
Thoughts ? And a suitable mount for whatever reflex ?
- Posts: 11082
- Joined: Tue Aug 25, 2009 2:55 am
- Location: Melbourne Australia
These days the the reflex sit even lower, some have manual brightness adjustment and I've seen some as low as 2Moa.
They are not as hardy as the aimpoint and a good fall can damage them.
- Posts: 350
- Joined: Fri Oct 23, 2015 10:29 pm
- Location: Melbourne AU
1) I believe the Aimpoint is still the most robust option. Thats been my personal belief for years, and a firearms trainer I follow recently commented that he sees less issues with Aimpoint sights than any other red dot option by a large order of magnitude.
2) while no optic is immune from some problems with droplets on the lenses in rain, the more open nature of a reflex sight means that it generally cops it much worse when its raining.
- Posts: 153
- Joined: Wed Dec 28, 2016 10:18 am
- Location: The Republic of Texas
- Pro Staff
- Posts: 1757
- Joined: Sat Jun 13, 2009 12:54 pm
- Location: 64807
- Location: Dieburg
https://www.titanium-gunworks.com/kahle ... -rd-c.html
https://www.titanium-gunworks.com/aimpo ... mount.html