40 Squirrel Recipes

This is the place to discuss your cooking,eating, drinking, recipes and pose questions, for answers on an international scale.

Moderators: Gun Barrel Ecologist, Oscar

Corjack
Administrator

40 Squirrel Recipes

Post by Corjack »

https://practicalselfreliance.com/squir ... 6ZqTO3sVg0

Take your R8 rimfire kit to the woods. Gather some protein to get past the Covid 19 shortages.
There are no fleas on the 9.3s

Booger county time and temp
Click for weather forecast

deerhunter338mag
Global Moderator

Re: 40 Squirrel Recipes

Post by deerhunter338mag »

I’m good to go🤣🤣🤣🤣
BC0DC55A-B105-4E8B-92E2-C29324E119BC.jpeg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Measure it, when it’s on the deck

Vaughan

Post by Vaughan »

Corjack wrote: Tue Mar 24, 2020 1:25 pm https://practicalselfreliance.com/squir ... 6ZqTO3sVg0

Take your R8 rimfire kit to the woods. Gather some protein to get past the Covid 19 shortages.
I seem to recall you posting photos of squirrels head shot with a 9.3, so whats with this 22lr BS? :whistle: :whistle:
/Vaughan

Real dogs have beards

dchamp
Meister der jagd

Post by dchamp »

You do know Vaughan that using a .22LR for head shots on squirrels is more of challenge. I mean think about it, the 9.3 has much more frontal area therefore you have a far better chance of hitting a thumb size target. But using a .22LR with minimum frontal area you have a greater chance of missing. :geek: :mrgreen: :lol: :lol:
I have never met a man so ignorant that I couldn't learn something from him. Galileo

The fact that Jellyfish have survived 650 million years, despite not having brains, gives hope to many people. sun-gazing.com

Vaughan

Post by Vaughan »

dchamp wrote: Wed Mar 25, 2020 11:15 am You do know Vaughan that using a .22LR for head shots on squirrels is more of challenge. I mean think about it, the 9.3 has much more frontal area therefore you have a far better chance of hitting a thumb size target. But using a .22LR with minimum frontal area you have a greater chance of missing. :geek: :mrgreen: :lol: :lol:
Well, yes, but them there Missouri squirrels must pretty dang dangerous if folks feel the need to use a 9.3 on them.... you sure y'all should be recommending going in so undergunned?
/Vaughan

Real dogs have beards

Corjack
Administrator

Post by Corjack »

Vaughan wrote: Wed Mar 25, 2020 7:27 am
Corjack wrote: Tue Mar 24, 2020 1:25 pm https://practicalselfreliance.com/squir ... 6ZqTO3sVg0

I seem to recall you posting photos of squirrels head shot with a 9.3, so whats with this 22lr BS? :whistle: :whistle:
Gettin old. Can't take the recoil.
There are no fleas on the 9.3s

Booger county time and temp
Click for weather forecast

Return to “BlaserBuds Food And Drink”