This forum is for discussion of all reloading-related topics. Sponsored by Shooting Shed-UK
Moderators: deerhunter338mag, Vaughan, stokesrj
- Meister der jagd
- Posts: 1067
- Joined: Mon Jul 14, 2014 10:42 pm
- Location: USA
- Location: Bakersfield, CA
Yeah, can't wait to get a new powder that's not available for an inflated price.
Still it looks like a good powder to have. RL-16 has become my favorite powder in the 4350 burn range. I bet this one will do very well in calibers within its burn range.
I have never met a man so ignorant that I couldn't learn something from him. Galileo
The fact that Jellyfish have survived 650 million years, despite not having brains, gives hope to many people. sun-gazing.com
- Posts: 10283
- Joined: Wed Jul 08, 2009 7:50 am
- Location: Southern highland- Australia
- Location: Albury, NSW, Australia
I will stick to RE17 myself, but I'm curious about what it will do in the 30/06 family of cartridges.
I'm soft and I don't care.
- Posts: 136
- Joined: Mon Jul 27, 2009 6:39 pm
- Location: Caledonia, Michigan USA
I’ll take take 8 lbs please....oh wait, can we find any powder right now?
"Life is short, hunt hard" Jonathan Hulme, PH