Good news for some victorians regarding shooting on private property Covid 19 lock down.

Here you will read announcements regarding the forum(s) and is the place to report issues and suggestions. All posts will be responded to, not all suggestions will be implemented!

Moderators: thechamp, Corjack

deerhunter338mag
Global Moderator

Good news for some victorians regarding shooting on private property Covid 19 lock down.

Post by deerhunter338mag »

Well it's good news for some and bad news for others. I'm still not sure why it's any different to normal hunting and fishing but it's better than nothing. I'd probably not plink at targets all day and do load development, but checking zero would be fine I'm guessing. Good luck to those that have private access and the property owner lets you control pest as a volunteer.

https://www.facebook.com/MelinaBathMLC/ ... 2987451055

https://ssaavic.com.au/win-for-ssaa-vic ... t-control/
Measure it, when it’s on the deck

mchughcb

Re: Good news for some victorians regarding shooting on private property Covid 19 lock down.

Post by mchughcb »

Well I've loaded up the BD14, the Chiappa Triple Crown, the Beretta Silver Pigeon.

How many sambars, fallow and reds this week :lol:

mchughcb

Re: Good news for some victorians regarding shooting on private property Covid 19 lock down.

Post by mchughcb »

Might even shoot some foxes tomorrow.

Joe338ST
Meister der jagd

Post by Joe338ST »

That is certainly some good news and common sense.....
Joe

I hunt, I shoot, I camp, I fish. They are the great reset buttons in my life.

deerhunter338mag
Global Moderator

Joe338ST wrote: Sat Apr 18, 2020 7:59 am That is certainly some good news and common sense.....
might as well get onto it Joe and get a letter for clarkfield as it might be the only bit for the year. :handgestures-thumbup:

mchughcb

Post by mchughcb »

So who's dropping sambar this week?

secondtry
Meister der jagd

Post by secondtry »

mchughcb wrote: Tue Apr 21, 2020 4:01 am So who's dropping sambar this week?
A beautiful young hind on Saturday. Hard fat in large amounts around the body and plenty of visceral fat. Going to eat very well.

The new load of a 175 Woody in the 7x65 was rather emphatic, I thought. :D

mchughcb

Post by mchughcb »

Thats great to hear. I took a nice sambar stag yesterday and the 165gr BT from the BD14 dropped it again. Mo exit.

secondtry
Meister der jagd

Post by secondtry »

mchughcb wrote: Tue Apr 21, 2020 4:33 am Thats great to hear. I took a nice sambar stag yesterday and the 165gr BT from the BD14 dropped it again. Mo exit.
:handgestures-thumbup:

Joe338ST
Meister der jagd

Post by Joe338ST »

Spoke to Georgie from Clarkfield today....He knows of 2 fellows fined by the cops last week at $1600 each for hunting rabbits at Lancefield during the lockdown.......
Joe

I hunt, I shoot, I camp, I fish. They are the great reset buttons in my life.

TheoR8
Meister der jagd

Post by TheoR8 »

Joe338ST wrote: Wed Apr 22, 2020 5:38 am Spoke to Georgie from Clarkfield today....He knows of 2 fellows fined by the cops last week at $1600 each for hunting rabbits at Lancefield during the lockdown.......
At least it's not a firearm offence. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :handgestures-thumbup:

mchughcb

Post by mchughcb »

I'd be printing the advice from Ag vic and taking it my back pocket with the landowners phone number. I'd then be appealing any fine to the contrary.

deerhunter338mag
Global Moderator

mchughcb wrote: Wed Apr 22, 2020 6:53 am I'd be printing the advice from Ag vic and taking it my back pocket with the landowners phone number. I'd then be appealing any fine to the contrary.
Got my letter this morning for the Landowner, and I printed the paid and unpaid section off the AG Vic paged. So it's volunteer pest control this weekend. :dance: :dance:

mchughcb

Post by mchughcb »

Comrade Dan says Stay at home!

Fark comrade Dan.

deerhunter338mag
Global Moderator

mchughcb wrote: Thu Apr 23, 2020 12:10 am Comrade Dan says Stay at home!

Fark comrade Dan.
Comrade Dan needs the ass. :orcs-buttshake: :violence-smack: :handgestures-thumbup:

Return to “Forum Announcements, Suggestions, And User Issues”