Open carry finally allowed in Australia

A place to discuss regulations, or the over regulation in most case, that our members have to deal with in their respective countries. Hopefully discussion will lead to more rules based on common sense, rather than fears by the government.

Moderators: skeetshot, deerhunter338mag

7x57
Meister der jagd

Re: Open carry finally allowed in Australia

Post by 7x57 »

SPEEDY wrote:
thechamp wrote:
mchughcb wrote:I recently joined the Institute for Public Affairs which is an independent think tank after the CEO sent me to a climate change discussion. One of the big things they are pushing is the right to free speech. They want a repeal in the law it is referred to as 18C. People are using this law to shut down the right for people to express themselves which is not freedom.
The left here is also pushing to do away with freedom of speech. They have been so brainwashed that they would follow Jim Jones if they were told to. Scary how ignorant and naïve society as a whole has become.

I find it sadly amusing that the left are the bastions of equal rights and free speech, unless you have a different view to them in which case your an ignorant rightwing extremist who shouldn't have any rights at all.
Or as my son found out not just that you are classed as an extremist. When on a forum he was challenged by some anti gun folks and attempted to speak reasonably and present a point of view. He was threatened with death and they even implied that they would harm his family. Not bad for pacifist, lettuce eating lefties :(

sav338
Meister der jagd

Post by sav338 »

They are tough behind a keyboard .
Spineless pieces of shiit

mchughcb

Post by mchughcb »

When I joined the IPA there was a group handing out flyers outside their office. When I had a look at them, there were various anarchy symbols on their pamphlets. Damn anarchists, they almost made sense.

Corjack
Administrator

Post by Corjack »

Looking like Mad Max movies were not movies at all, just pre documentary.
There are no fleas on the 9.3s

Booger county time and temp
Click for weather forecast

Vaughan

Post by Vaughan »

This crazy-arsed thread reminded me of this old classic.....and even though I think this is very funny I also think GW was way more good than bad.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jOjfxEejS2Y
/Vaughan

Real dogs have beards

SPEEDY

Post by SPEEDY »

Try this one, judge had to find him not guilty but still had to accuse him of being a "cut lunch commando" for defending his life/home and neighbors property.

This is what we have to deal with, God bless Texas, they would probably let you sort it out with a minigun if you happened to have one.

http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/newslo ... 5219177ae3
I'm soft and I don't care. :dance:

Vaughan

Post by Vaughan »

and let me guess, the dickheads didn't get arrested or even cautioned..... :doh:
/Vaughan

Real dogs have beards

SPEEDY

Post by SPEEDY »

More then likely, if I lived there then there would be a lot of old bits of boards with nails in them lying around.
Money would keep them away, along with having to get a car trailer to take them back into town.
If the car got left there over night, then their might be an "accidental" electrical fire.
I'm soft and I don't care. :dance:

Return to “International Firearms Freedoms”